College Athletics

What If I Intend to Play a Sport in College?

If you intend to play a sport in college you must meet certain eligibility requirements and register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.

Students should register with the eligibility center after the completion of their junior year in high school. At this time, a transcript, which includes six semesters of grades, should be sent to the clearinghouse from the high school. Additionally, students should have their SAT or ACT test scores forwarded directly to the clearinghouse whenever they take the exam.

How Do I Send My Transcripts to the NCAA Initial Eligibility Center?

Order a transcript on the Naviance Program
Take two envelopes, stamped and addressed to the NCAA Eligibility Center to the registrar (one envelope for initial transcript, one envelope for final transcript)

Please go to for up to date guidelines for student eligibility and information about recruiting.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.